Pre-owned School Uniform.
We keep a rotating stock of uniform that has been pre-owned. It is always clean and in good condition. Some items have barely been worn and are like new. Please consider us before you visit the shops! We rely on donations of quality uniform to keep this valuable system working so please donate all you can as your child grows up!
The best way to buy is to order from the School Office, by leaving a note marked for the attention of Vicky Jessop, PTA. We need to know your name, your mobile number, your child's name and class, the item you require, age or size, blue or yellow and anything other details you think are relevant. Even if we don't have the item in stock we can put you on a waiting list. Thank you.
All items of clothing are £1 each!
Bags 2 School.
Bag 2 School is a free fundraising scheme collecting and selling your unwanted textiles and paying the school the best market price possible. Bags will be sent home with each child a few weeks before the collection. Parents are requested to fill the bags and bring them to school on the agreed date.
The following ‘good quality’ items are accepted:
- Men’s, Ladies and Children’s clothing
- Paired shoes (tied together or elastic band around)
- Scarves and ties
- Soft toys
These items are not accepted:
- Duvets, bedding, blankets and household linen
- Pillows and cushions
- Carpets, rugs and mats (including bath, shower and toilet mats)
- Soiled, painted, ripped or wet clothing
- School uniforms
- Corporate clothing and workwear
- Textile off cuts, yarns or threaded material