Latest School Calendar Events
- Easter Break - School Closed06Apr2020
- Robinwood Residential Year 5 - Further details to be provided soon22Apr2020
Our vision is to unlock every child's potential through our Christian key values of love & friendship, honesty, endurance, thankfulness and fairness.
We provide an exciting and varied curriculum, within a nurturing and caring environment.
At Rawdon St. Peter’s C of E Primary School we seek to provide all our pupils with an educational experience of the highest quality that will UNLOCK EVERY CHILD’S POTENTIAL. We are an inclusive school, proud of our links with the NWSILC.
Rawdon St. Peter’s is a Church School and we have strong links with St. Peter’s Church. We recognise the importance of developing pupils’ spirituality and moral code within the context of the Christian community and faith.
We are committed to providing a rich and caring environment, where each child is valued, nurtured and feels cared for and secure. We have high standards of behaviour and achievement. Positive relationships and mutual respect are the bedrock of our school. We work closely with parents and carers in partnership to ensure that pupils attend school regularly and are fully supported in their learning.
We believe that education is important and in order for every child to reach their full potential they must attend school regularly and on time. Rawdon St. Peter’s is a partner in the Aireborough Learning Trust. The school works closely with all the other schools in the Trust to raise standards and develop learning for all pupils in Aireborough. Rawdon St. Peter’s enjoys strong links with the wider community and works closely with a number of local organisations including local charities.
- We will be giving a weekly Collective Worship for you to share as a family.
- RSP LEARNING ZONE page - updated with links to additional whole school resources, including White Rose Maths activities, Mindfulness pages and Joe Wicks PE channel for a daily activity at 9 am.
- A fantastic celebration of artistic talents and literature!
- Supporting Children's Mental Health week.
- KS1 fly to Uganda