Latest School Calendar Events
- Training Day02Sep2019
- School re-opens for pupils03Sep2019
Our Mission Statement
Our vision is to unlock every child's potential through our Christian key values of love & friendship, honesty, endurance, thankfulness and fairness.
We provide an exciting and varied curriculum, within a nurturing and caring environment.
Rawdon St. Peter's is a voluntary controlled church school, which means that although it is a maintained school under the control of Leeds City Council, the church plays an important part in the life of our school. The Christian ethos of the school is a key feature of how pupils are educated and taught to love and respect others. We celebrate diversity and are proud of our link with
- Proud to announce our school nominee for the Leeds Children's Mayor - VOTE NOW!
- The year 6 pupils were outstanding as they performed their end of year production.
- Merlyn has enjoyed his first day at school, joining the year 5-6 pupils for lessons.
- Thank you so much for all your support - parents, pupils, staff and our local community. A fantastic time was had by all.
- Clipping the Church to Celebrate St Peter's Day